Many people use apple cider vinegar to lose weight. However, it is vital to know different ways in which Apple Cider vinegar can be used. Some people use it to enhance their beauty while some use it for household chores. Although, apple cider vinegar is high in vitamin D, vitamin C and acid and hence it has its benefits, but there are also some serious side effects of apple cider vinegar.
Side effects of Apple Cider Vinegar –
- If consumed before eating food, apple cider vinegar can make your stomach upset. It causes acidity, as well.
- Apple cider vinegar can create problems like swelling in the lungs and other throat issues.
- Regular application of apple cider vinegar on the face increases the risk of infection.
- People who are suffering from liver problems must not use Apple Cider vinegar. Its regular consumption also increases the risk of heart diseases.
- Apple cider vinegar increases uric acid and is harmful to the health of women.
How to use apple cider vinegar
It is important to know the correct way of using apple cider vinegar.
- It can be used on alternate weeks. You can use it for one week and then stop its use for another week.
- Avoid using apple cider vinegar directly on the face. Mix it with soda water, honey etc. Its direct use on face is harmful because of the presence of acid in it.